A silicone tubing that provides elevated working pressures in a variety of applications.
Formulation SPX-70 I.B.
Produced from a proprietary combination of silicone elastomers, Versilic® SPX-70 IB Tubing optimizes critical physical properties such as tensile strength, elongation and compression set, resulting in a more physically durable product. Its ultra-smooth inner bore reduces the risk of particle entrapment during fluid transfer.
In addition, Versilic® High-Strength Silicone Pressure Tubing will remain resilient and durable under extreme operating temperatures and repeated cleaning and sterilization.
Versilic® Silicone Tubing is entirely non-toxic, non-hemolytic and non-pyrogenic.
Click here to view the Versilic™ SPX-70 I.B. High Strength Silicone Pressure Tubing data sheet.
- Tough braid reinforcement permits use under elevated working pressures
- Taste and odor free
- Temperature resistant from -112°F to 320°F
- Withstands repeated CIP and SIP cleaning and sterilization
- Meets 3-A, NSF 51 and USP Class VI criteria n Contains no chemicals listed in California’s Prop 65 n Phthalates-free
- Veterinary Pharmaceuticals
- Sterile Filling and Processing
- Cosmetic Production
- Beverage Dispensing
- Food and Dairy Processing
- High Temperature Chemical Processing
- Sanitary Fitting Assembly
- Water Purification Systems
For complete compliance information, visit www.processsystems.saint-gobain.com