Consolidated Polymers Tech (CPT) / Colder enables you to create the ideal connections for the biopharm industry, created with C-Flex® tubing and Colder Connectors.
C-Flex is a Class VI material manufactured under strict GMPs by Consolidated Polymer Technologies, Inc., Clearwater, Florida 33762. C-Flex has been the “material of choice” for over twenty years and used extensively for fluid handling in single-use biopharmaceutical bags, cell culture transfer, pumping applications and medical device components.
The Colder Advantages include:
- Quick & easy connections for tube sets and bag systems.
- Leak-free performance with every connection.
- Cost effective disposables
- Reduces validation concerns
- USP Class VI materials used on the connectors and the tubing.
- 25 plus years of industry experience and success.
C-Flex is a registered trademark of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation.