ReadyMate™ Disposable Aseptic Connector (DAC) provides connections for high-fluid throughput and offers a secure, simple, and economical connection for upstream and downstream applications. DAC connectors can be autoclaved or gamma radiated, and can be part of a sterile circuit. The connectors can be used to connect unit operations and assemblies. DAC connectors and their components are manufactured in compliance with the current Good Manufacturing Practices of the FDA and ISO 9000-2000.
ReadyMate is a genderless, inter-size connectable disposable aseptic connector. There are four Hose Barb Sizes (3/4", 1/2", 3/8" and 1/4"), mini TC, and TC that all interphase.
Features and Benefits:
- Dry-to-dry aseptic connections for non-aseptic environments.
- Genderless design and cross-size connectivity reduces inventory and increases flexibility.
- Scalable from bench-top use to production. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Large inner diameter for high-flow and for high-pressure applications.
- Validated closure mechanism using standard sanitary fittings (ISO 2852) or a disposable clamp to make a tamper-proof, lightweight connection.
- Available in assemblies only, not sold separately.