Pure-Fit® SIB® is a smooth inner bore (SIB) fitting and assembly system that provides a seamless transition of tubing and fittings, maintaining complete fluid integrity throughout the system. Quick and secure connections, as well as the prevention of fluid contamination and product loss through leakage, are critical in biopharmaceutical applications. Pure-Fit® SIB®, with its patented 360° compression seal, is the solution to these potential problems.
Pure-Fit® SIB®’s unique internal design reduces the risk of tubing being punctured or cut from sharp, barbed edges like those on traditional fitting systems.
Because of the smooth inner bore design, Pure-Fit® SIB® eliminates turbulence (dead space) or stagnation of fluid flow, which creates areas for potential bacteria growth.
Click here to view a .PDF file of Pure-Fit® SIB® product data sheet.
- Total smooth inner bore (SIB®) transition design
- Eliminates entrapment and leak points that occur with traditional fitting systems
- Complete 360º compression along the entire fitting system
- No excessive voids at the interface or in the fluid path
- Utilizes the patented BarbLock® retention and seal system
- Compatible with all flexible tubing
- Complete customized manifold and assembly systems
- Fully autoclavable and sterilizable
- Sterile filling & aseptic fluid transfer
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Filtration & fermentation
- Peristaltic pump sets
- Drug delivery & discovery
- Product sampling
- Cell harvest & media process systems
- Bioreactor process lines