|Norprene® Pressure Tubing is ideal for clean-in-place and steam-in-place cleaning sterilization systems.
Ideal for use in clean-in-place and steam-in-place cleaning and sterilization systems, Norprene® Pressure Tubing has excellent alkali resistance and is compatible with numerous oxidizing agents such as hydrogen peroxide, sodium hypochlorite and ozone.
Norprene® Pressure Tubing exhibits excellent resistance to ozone and UV light, with little or no signs of deterioration in laboratory testing to the equivalent of 10 yearsofoutdoorexposure. Norprene® PressureTubing provides long service life when exposed to heat, abrasion and pressure. It is temperature resistant up to 275°F and retains flexibility to -75°F.
Click for complete size chart and physical properties chart
- Provides long service life
- Performs well at a range of temperatures
- Ozone and UV light resistant
- Repeatedly autoclavable
- Meets 3-A and NSF 51 criteria
- Contains no chemicals listed in California’s Prop 65
- Cosmetic Production
- Food and Dairy Processing
- Hot Beverage Dispensing
- Plating and Etching Chemicals
- Water Purification Lines
- Sanitizer Delivery
- Soap Dispensing
- Pesticide/Fertilizer Delivery
- Ink and toner Feed Lines
- Chemical Transfer
For complete compliance information, visit www.processsystems.saint-gobain.com