The i-Cap™ makes removal of end caps easier and safer for both the user and the equipment. The i-Cap's™ patented configuration fits into the pronged end of any standard sanitary clamp. Just hook the clamp onto the i-Cap™ and it pops off easily without risk of injury or damage to the end cap face or attached equipment.
Each cap is made of electropolished 316L stainless steel with Material Test Reports (MTRs). All MTR heat numbers are laser engraved onto the part for traceability. The surface finish meets or exceeds ASME-BPE, SFF4 which is 15Ra or better.
Features and Benefits:
- Safe, ergonomic design
- Special pop-off knob fits into industry standard sanitary clamps
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Heat traceable identifier
- Easy removal without use of dangerous methods (eg, screwdrivers)
- No damage to end cap or equipment during removal
- Prevents user injury