The aim of the pHeasy electrode design is to require as little maintenance as possible: The Polisolve electrolyte is maintenance free, and the Single Pores are resistant to clogging. It contains a second reference electrode (CheckRef) that serves to monitor the state of the reference electrolyte. The CheckRef helps to detect reference problems and indicates when to exchange the sensor.
Features and Benefits
- 2 single pores for clog-free contact between measurement medium and Polisolve electrolyte
- extends service intervals and increases reliability of pH measurement
- upside-down mounting possible
- connector heads: VP 6 and Arc (VP 8)
- ATEX-certificate for HT-version
The pHeasy is one of the first pH electrodes with a built-in accuracy monitoring. The second reference electrode helps to detect reference problems and indicates when to exchange the sensor. It's designed for various applications where monitoring the long-term stability is appreciated like in the chemical industry or in wastewater treatment. Available with the innovative Arc technology.