|Resistant to corrosive chemicals and solvents, Fluran® Severe Environment Tubing is designed to handle the most aggressive solutions at temperatures as high as 400°F.
Made of a proprietary fluoroelastomer, Fluran® Severe Environment Tubing has both the physical and chemical characteristics that make it ideal for severe environments, such as dry cleaning fluid lines and solvent recovery systems, where other flexible tubings fail. Fluran® Severe Environment Tubing can be used in continuous service with temperatures as high as 400°F (204°C) and has excellent resistance to corrosive chemicals, oils, fuels, solvents and most mineral acids.
This opaque, black tubing helps protect light-sensitive materials being transferred and will not prematurely crack and age when exposed to ozone, sun and weather. It is highly flexible and resilient, making it the ideal choice in peristaltic pumping of extremely corrosive materials.
Click here to view a datasheet with complete size chart
- Provides continuous service at temperatures up to 400°F (204°C)
- Excellent resistance to corrosive chemicals, oils, fuels and solvents
- Resists ozone, sunlight and weathering
- Opaque black color helps protect light sensitive fluids
- Contains no chemicals listed in California’s Prop 65
- Solvent Recovery Systems
- Process Monitoring Equipment
- Peristaltic Pumping of Concentrated Acids
- Fuel Lubrication Lines and High Temperature Equipment
- O-Rings, Seals, and Gasketing
- Caustic Hot Air Exhaust and Sampling
- Dry Cleaning Fluid Lines
For complete compliance information, visit www.processsystems.saint-gobain.com