Many filling machine manufacturers have already successfully incorporated Flexicon solutions into their filling lines, thereby adding value to their product and increased satisfaction from their clients.
- Full flexibility in fill volumes
- Prevent spillage between fills, foaming and splashing
- High filling accuracy reduces production costs
- Fast changeover
- No cross contamination
- Simple integration
- Easy to use
- Global support and high quality filling accessories
OEM APPLICATIONS INCLUDE
- Existing filling lines where piston pumps need to be replaced
- New high capacity filling lines for the biopharm industry or the diagnostics industry
- New filling lines for bottles with an awkward shape for the diagnostics industry
MASTER CONTROLLERS WITH MULTIPLE PERISTALTIC FILLERS
Master controllers, such as the MC100 and the MC12, can control up to 16 pumps on a filling line. We supply stand-alone controllers, panel mounts and controllers for communication with filling line systems via PROFIBUS or DeviceNet.The PD12 and PD22 peristaltic fillers are available in several versions as a stand-alone unit or for panel mounting. Panel mount versions can be ordered for vertical or horizontal integration and with a pump head in either anodized aluminium or in stainless steel.
Pump control module capable of controlling up to 16 Watson-Marlow Flexicon pumps. Designed for incorporation into a filling line.
More on MC100 »
Master controller capable of controlling up to 16 different units at one time.
More on MC12P »
Aseptic liquid filler for filling volumes between 0,1 ml - 250 ml.
More on PD12P »
septic liquid filler for filling volumes between 5 ml - 5,000 ml.
More on PD22P »