FF15 us a fully automatic bottle filling system with a very limited space requirement. With a depth of only 500 mm/19.7 inches, the FF15 will be the perfect choice for use inside Laminar Air Flow units, fume cabinets or bio-safety cabinets.
When used with for example a PF6 peristaltic filler from Watson-Marlow Flexicon, the FF15 can provide filling with very high accuracy and no cross contamination between liquids. The PF6 or other peristaltic filling units from the Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group are sold separately.
Semi-automatic capping with screw caps or crimp caps can be done by using a separate FC10 or a FS10. This will ensure capping of a consistent quality, and at the same time, operators will be protected against Repetitive Strain Injuries.
- R&D departments
- Hospital pharmacies
- Contract fillers/packers
- Diagnostic industry
- Manufacturers of essential oils
- Cosmetic industry
- Small footprint allows for use in laminar air flow units or bio-safety cabinets
- Ø12 mm/0.55" - Ø48 mm/1.89" bottles
- No format parts
- Change-over in 2 minutes
- Protects operators from Repetitive Strain Injuries (R.S.I.)
- Limited air turbulence when installed below LAF
- Easy to clean
- Intuitive and solid design of user panel - HMI
- Speed adjustable according to stability and weight of bottle
- Accurate filling when Watson-Marlow Flexicon peristaltic filler i connected
- Peristaltic filling prevents cross contamination between product to be filled
- Designed for intensive use