FGR hose contains multiple-fabric reinforcements for pressure capability along with a single-helix, stainless steel wire that enables the hose to flex easily, withstand vacuum and facilitate static grounding. Cover and reinforcements are designed to withstand rough handling, high temperature and a variety of application requirements.
Temperature range: -40°F (-40°C) to 250°F (121°C)
- Grey outer EPDM cover with red spiral stripe
- Multi-plys of high-temperature rated rubber with fabric reinforcements
- White Nitrile-PVC blend inner
- Inner stainless steel helix wire for flexibility
- Full vacuum rating
- Ultra-pure water transfer
- Pump vibration damping
- Load cell connections
- Washdown stations
- Hot CIP transfers
- Specially designed to handle oil-based materials.
- Radially crimped 316L SS or non-metallic fittings
- Adaptor connections