Made from standard PFA, Chemflour ® PFA Tubing is widely used in industries where ultra pure chemicals (including water) require precise quality control.
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics' stringent quality control, state-of-the-art process control and outstanding customer service are why industry leaders worldwide insist upon Chemfluor® PFA Tubing. Made from standard PFA resin (Perfluoroalkoxy), Chemfluor® PFA Tubing is widely used in semiconductor, laboratory, environmental and pharmaceutical industries where ultra pure chemicals (including water) require precise quality control.
Chemfluor ® PFA Tubing is also available in even higher purity grades for extremely critical applications.
Click for complete size chart
Click for physical properties chart
- High resistance to stress cracking
- Retains higher mechanical strength at elevated temperatures compared to PTFE
- Meet USP Class IV, FDA Criteria
- Semiconductor Processing
- Analytical and Process Equipment in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, and Environmental Fields
- Ultraviolet Radiation Sterilization Systems
- General Laboratory Use
- Chemical Processing